Tuesday, 6 June 2017

Went in Sweden

Today is #NationalDayofSweden. 

Image result for swedish flag

So today is a reminder all things Bjorn Borg (Happy Birthday Bjorn),Matts Willander,Stefan Edberg, Abba,Ikea,Nordic Noir ..etc .. and family generations,heritage including old Maps. 

Reminds me also of Went's visit to Sweden in 2008...
Image result for wentworth miller Sweden






Also made me think of this photo that I took recently..

As I took it I was thinking of Eleanor and Abel (Annette Sanford)- a book Went spoke about years ago. Eleanor happens to be a Swedish /Nordic name.





Sp have a great day Sweden and birthday wishes again to Bjorn - still playing Tennis with THAT topspin and backhand. 

And like Went and Dom - these two are also a great "double" act... still. 
#Bjorn Borg,#John McEnroe





#lovelovelove

.. and reminiscing
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment