Sunday, 7 May 2017

"New Break"





The lovely Dom talking again about his on set incident. I must admit,each #PB eppy,I am looking to see when an obvious "wound" appears clearly - and obviously - edited in by the expert #PB production team. Eppy 5 he is holding a lead.pipe - perhaps that was the "one?"

More than that we are seeing lots of photos and clips from episodes to come.

Through them all Michael is being questioned. - one way or another. Michael has had to keep his focus and his "faith" because he was the only one who believed through his recent 7 prison years and the previous Fox River ones.

Reminded me of a quote of Went's from a few years back.. 

In my career as an actor, there is a catchphrase that Scofield always says often in regards to his brother, 'Have a little faith.' In my own career as an actor, there were times when I was the only one who believed in myself in the face of the odds.
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/w/wentworthm409748.html

  

Flipping from one episode to another,it is so great to keep seeing the lovely Benjamin (Rockmond -who kindly liked my tweet) and a fabulous article below that is raw and transparent  xx

 http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/rockmond-dunbar-prison-break-revival-path-exit-999724


Dominic has used his deep ,almost Mick voice more than once with Michael ... deep and brotherly but at times raised and questioning. Fabulous ongoing performance from Dom xx

and as for Jacob....I'd keep trying to explain "that" incident Jacob...

Sarah doesn't believe you.....

Importantly ...Michael at a BBQ. I love the vision of him in "normality" - or as "normal" a domestic setting as Michael Scofield could and might be in.

Thank you too Paul T Scheuring (for liking my tweet),Marty,Neal,Dawn,Mike ,Vaun and Nelson along with all cast and crew for a fantastic "new "Break. 

Love love love
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment