Tuesday, 23 May 2017

Moving

I recorded this episode as usual at 10pm last night. During that time, tragic,sad events unfolded in the UK. Andy Burnham ,the Mayor of Manchester spoke eloquently today in condolence,praise and passion when he said ,amongst other things, we carry on the best way we can - living normally and in solidarity.

 I had intended to write comments on the meeting of MiSa today.

So as planned and with respect to all UK fans - especially those in Manchester.


I watched Wine Dark Sea as aired in the UK last night.
Having seen so many clips snd screen stills I thought I had seen the best of that episode.

But... I was very moved - by everyone's performance.

The meeting of Sarah and Michael especially was 
Beautiful Appropriate Tender ...and Practical. Very real emotions . 

Perfect writing and storytelling. Thankyou .
#love 
 


Prayers and Thoughts to all in #Manchester.
 Xxx 





No comments:

Post a Comment